Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed
We're looking forward to completing our review of your app. Before we can continue, we need a video that demonstrates the current version, 1.2.7, in use on a physical iOS device.
Specifically, we need a demo video that shows the App Tracking Transparency permission request in your app. The video should show what the user sees after selecting "Ask App Not to Track" and "Allow," as well as any prompts or messages that appear before the permission request.
Keep these requirements in mind as you make your demo video:
- Only use footage of your app running on a physical iOS device, not on a simulator.
- Make sure the video clearly documents all relevant app features, services, and user permission requests.
- You can use a screen recorder to capture footage of your app in use.
Create the demo video, add a link to the video in the App Review Information section of your app’s page in App Store Connect, and reply to this message in App Store Connect.
To add the video link:
- Sign in to App Store Connect.
- Click on My Apps.
- Select your app.
- Click on the app version on the left side of the screen.
- Scroll down to App Review Information.
- Provide the demo video link and any necessary access details in the Notes section.
- Click the Save button at the top of the Version Information page.
Please note that if your app can only be reviewed with a demo video, you’ll need to provide an updated demo video for every app submission.
To learn more about providing information to App Store Review in App Store Connect, see App Store Connect Help.